Sunday, 30 November 2014

Reincarnation.

Hello! First of all a massive thank you to all of my followers, for your kind comments and patiently waiting my next blog post... The wait is over.
I feel like I should maybe partly explain where I vanished too? First of all I had a couple of holidays in Spain and time away from the UK to sort out my head. I have had so much on over the last few months, that I needed to escape. During this time I have noticed a huge change in myself, I am seeing things a lot more clearly. Not to mention, my hairs now brown and not black (as of a few days ago), I am wearing my make-up differently and my style has changed drastically over the last few months. I just felt like I needed change, so this is basically my first post from the new me! Enjoy <3












I am absolutely loving classical pieces at the moment, basic polo neck knits, statement skirts, chunky boots and over sized coats. Since my visit to Spain I have become overly obsessed with Zara & Mango - Not good for my bank.

I do enjoy Autumn/Winter fashion much more than Spring/Summer, I feel like you can create amazing outfits by layering and adding cute accessories. Most of the clothing in this outfit has been recent purchases, which I just felt that I needed in my new re vamped wardrobe.
These boots are my absolute favourite buy over the last few months, I think that they are so sophisticated and beautiful. They are really flattering and match so much in my wardrobe.

What are your favourite trends this season? I'd Love to hear in the comments box, please link your site. I Love reading new blogs :)

Coat: Vintage.
Necklace: Topshop.
Jumper: Mango.
Skirt: Missguided - Great Topshop dupe at a cheaper price!
Bag: Mango.
Boots: Public Desire.

P.s I am super excited to announce that I have booked my next holiday for the New Year! Wahoo, I will be going to Barcelona & Salou in February. I cannot wait to pack my new statement pieces to wear in BCN!

Happy Sunday,
Love
Trendofdays
x



39 comments:

  1. I love the colours together in this outfit, they're so autumnal :)
    Hannah x
    Hanniemc.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking lovely, good to see you properly back. I've been through a hard time too recently (a breakup) so I can really empathise with how you've been feeling xx

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no, hope you are feeling okay :) thank you so much.
      xx

      Delete
  3. You look so sophisticated and this outfit is lovely, great tip about the skirt as i've been after the Topshop one for a while. xx

    www.kirstytalks.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, oh same! Then I saw this one that is cheaper too :)
      xx

      Delete
  4. Welcome back :) I took a little break from blogging a few weeks ago too.
    Your hair colour is absolutely gorgeous, it really suits you! I loved the Topshop skirt but missed out on buying it, I'm definitely going to have a look for that Missguided one now haha.

    Louise / www.asseenonlouise.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) yeah I think sometimes you have to distance yourself from things. Thank you, I feel better having a chnage. You should, it's so much cheaper :)

      Delete
  5. I love these boots! really want some like this! xx

    dresses-and-travels //@susandollparts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to see you're back blogging! You look great as well - Loving the hair! I've seen these boots absolutely everywhere but still not managed to get my hands on a pair. Darn it!! You look lovely though. Can't wait to see more of your outfit posts.
    Claire.x.
    www.xclaireabella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh hope you can get some! Thanks so much :) xx

      Delete
  7. Great fall outfit.

    lots of love.
    www.NataliaBosch.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Barcelona, niceee :) Hope you'll have a great time!
    This coat is amazing and I love your hair color!

    http://stylewithoutstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely stunning outfit! Looove the necklace and bag x

    http://rubys-eyes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful pictures! ;)

    http://hanaylena.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful outfit, I especially adore that necklace and your hair is to die for!

    //teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look amazing. Loving the trench. You'll LOVE Barca.

    Katrina Sophia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I went once before and it was amazing! :)

      Delete
  13. Amazing outfit, this coat is so great! :)
    http://foxyladyme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ahh! This outfit is soooo good! You look so chic. The color of your coat is perfection and I LOVE that it's vintage!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is such a lovely outfit! I agree sometimes you just need a bit of time away to sort things out :)
    Lucy x
    www.lucyabbaszadeh.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah you definitely do :) and thanks so much x

      Delete
  16. Perfect outfit for the winter! Love the boots x

    http://v0gueandtrends.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. In modernity, most RMA requests are completed through the Internet, so having the ability to process RMAs has become reviews a crucial aspect of the tech world. Upon receiving the initial request, the representative, aided by the help of reverse logistics technology.
    become reviews

    ReplyDelete

A pipdig Blogger Template