Tuesday, 14 October 2014

Tre's En Vogue - CelebLookUK.










Well luckily I managed to blog this outfit when it was nice and sunny.. Now it's freezing cold and raining like crazy. I don't mind the cold, I just hate the rain! I'm in between seasons at the moment, trying to mix some of my new summer pieces in with my autumn wardrobe. Like this beautiful geometrical pattern tassel kimono from the lovely ladies at Celeb Look UK. I was so happy to receive such a pretty care package, of items that are so my style.

I decided to team this pretty kimono with my new fluffy skirt, believe it or not this was from Primark. I know a lot of you have been buying it from Missguided as they do the cute Co ord set. I bought the floral crown for my trip to Spain and every night I forgot to put it on. So I am getting my wear out of it whilst I still can. 

Flower crown: Primark.
T-shirt: River Island.
*Kimono: Celeb Look UK.
*Clutch bag: Justfor£5.
Skirt: Primark.
Heels: Topshop.

Hope you are all okay, Happy Tuesday!
Love
Trendofdays
x

18 comments:

  1. You look so cute, thank God you got these shots before the horrid weather.

    franleanne.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, I know right! I hate the rain :(
      x

      Delete
  2. awww, pretty! love the crown and your pink clutch! gorgeous

    http://adhiwahyudi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute, you look gorgeous Amelia x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit! Your skirt is stunning, and absolutely love all the autumn leaves in the background x

    http://rubys-eyes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I love how pretty Autumn is too :) x

      Delete
  5. Love everything about this outfit xx

    Abi | abistreet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

A pipdig Blogger Template