Sunday, 3 August 2014

Statement head chain.

Something I have wanted for a long time, is a COMFY head chain. Okay, so I made the mistake of ordering loads on Ebay from random sellers. They were so uncomfy, they either didn't fit properly (too tight and gave me a headache, or had no elastic in them what so ever). 
Praise the Lord when I found this beauty by mistake in the Matalan clearance sale!
I absolutely love turquoise stones at the moment, they are so bohemian and pretty.

Excuse my super frizzy hair! It was my day off and I was feeling mega lazy! 

Head chain: Matalan - £3.50
Lipstick: MAC - Diva.
(So vampy I love it)

Happy Sunday,
Love
Trendofdays
(Follow me on Bloglovin & Lookbook @trendofdays)

Follow on Bloglovin

22 comments:

  1. wow such a stunning head chain! you look amazing :D

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a lovely head chain!! Look so good on you!

    xo
    Miss Anna Rebecka

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love wearing head chain as well. You look gorg as usual <3 x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This head chain is georgeous. love that it's so bohemian. I never had one, but after this post I really want to buy myself one!
    Love Life Every Day
    everydaybeauty instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You should definitely invest. I love mine :)
      x

      Delete
  5. great find, such a shame that the other ones didn't pan out for you :/
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, I know right I have a huge collection of them too hehe!
      xx

      Delete
  6. Love this head chain! :)


    http://jennidiamante.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your blog! Want to follow each other on g+ and gfc? Let me know.
    Enjoy your day ^_^

    xx
    isa | http://stoerensexy.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will deffo check out your blog.
      x

      Delete
  8. Stunning head chain it totally suits you, I love head chains just not sure they would suit me :-)

    much love xxx
    CHRISTINANISTA.COM

    ReplyDelete

A pipdig Blogger Template