Wednesday, 11 June 2014

Bohemian wonder.

Forever a free spirit...












Would you believe it if I was to tell you that my amazing Mother made this bohemian two piece! So pretty, she even added amazing pom poms. I wore it for the first time the other day when the sun was shining. I felt like such a free spirit. Bohemian vibes all the way. 
I added my new floral crown, plus my matching mint green Primark bargain bag to brighten up the outfit.
The Topshop boots, are a favourite of mine. A grunge timeless piece, that usually match any and every outfit.
I definitely feel festival ready now...

Floral crown: Primark.
Vintage two piece: Handmade by my Mother (will be selling similar)
Denim shirt: Topshop.
Rucksack: Primark.
Boots: Topshop.

Happy Wednesday,
Love
Trendofdays.
x



Follow on Bloglovin

16 comments:

  1. Great look!!!
    xxx
    victorious-b.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so in love with the colour of that beautiful floral crown! You are very pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing boho look! you look gorge :) x

    cat // je suis cat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks! Haha yeah I know she's so crafty! haha.

      Delete
  5. Great post! This photos are amazing!
    http://c0ldnites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am so glad you like the pictures, I'm always scared they don't look good enough!
      :)

      Delete
  6. I'm still in love with flower crowns, so glad I'm not alone!
    x Justina // abentpieceofwire.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg the print of that two piece ! LOVE

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much, and I'm from Bangkok, Thailand but blog from London-BKK and soon to base in Manchester :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. really cool outfit! love the boho vibe, I'm not going to any festivals this year but I really wish I was just so I could dress up for it! would love if you could check out my blog :)

    Istylethereforeiiwear

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a gorgeous outfit!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is amazing! How talented is your mum!?! Love how you styled it with the pops of mint green!

    http://callmenames.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

A pipdig Blogger Template