Thursday 13 March 2014

Baby Spice.

Pink isn't just a colour it's an attitude!

So I've never really worn much pink, until all these amazing trends based around pastel pinks and other amazing pastel colours appeared. I find myself looking at everything pink as of late, whether it be neon pink, pastel pink... Gimme all the pink!!

So what is it about this colour? Well it brightens up any outfit, with summer on the way (hopefully I do live in England) it's all about adding a splash of colour to a dark outfit. I'm not saying there won't be days where I return back to my LBD's and dark summer clothes. But this year I will be joining the Pastel trend.
<3













I can't imagine myself wearing a full bright pastel outfit, but I think 2014 will be the year I break away from all things black and add some colour to my wardrobe  floordrobe.
I mean I recently bought this faux fur jacket from 'Pretty Little Thing' and how amazing is the colour!? My favourite thing about it is that I look like a giant cotton candy! Eee, so cute and kawaii. This is the first time I have bought from that particular company, safe to say I am happy with my purchase and the customer service I received. I will be back for more cute (probably pastel or pink) goodies!
Seeing this colour, has made me want to expand my pastel obsession and buy all things baby pink :)

I love that the colour from my cute kitty vest perfectly compliments the jacket and lipstick I am wearing. 

Don't forget to check out my:

Bowler hat: Topshop.
Lipstick: MAC Viva Glam Gaga 2.
Choker necklace: Shopmoonchild.
Faux fur jacket: Pretty Little thing.
Kitty vest: C/O Vulgar (fave ASOS Marketplace store)
Kimono: H&M.
Jeans: Republic - customised by me.
Belt: Vintage.
Boots: River Island.






Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

A pipdig Blogger Template