Monday, 24 February 2014

Take my breath away..

Completely random blog title... but when you see my jacket you'll realise why the 1986 song by the group Berlin sprung to mind.

Hello! The sun was shining in Sheffield today which is a rare occurance, so I decided to venture out on a shopping spree. For the first time in forever I was only wearing a light weight jacket. I can't wait until I can wear less layers and crack out the light weight clothing again. I have so many pieces I have bought ready for the weather change (if it ever does, the perks of living in England *cries*) I just want to live in LA!
So, I got this jacket a couple of months ago I fell in Love with it as soon as I saw the shape. I am a sucker for key vintage pieces that I can mix up with high street trends.










Eek! Such a Topgun'esque jacket. Absolutely adore that film, but lets not get into that! I recently saw this T-shirt featured on an article to do with LFW and I knew I had to have it. It is such a versatile piece, looks great dressed up or dressed down and will look great in the summer with vintage Levi shorts & chunky sandals... yummm!
I adore the whole monochrome trend, most of my wardrobe is black and I would be lying if I said otherwise. I have been really good lately picking out new items to bring a little colour to my wardrobe  floordrobe. 

I definitely did not forget that I bought these shoes... eek! To add a little more colour and quirk to the outfit I teamed the coltrane open boots with some super cute polka dot lace frill ankle socks. ( I am such a sucker for ankle socks) any excuse to wear them. 
* Please excuse the photographs being inside it was too dark for outside pictures when I got home, boo bring on Summer!*

Vintage 80's flight jacket: COW Vintage.
Necklace: Topshop.
Scarf: Primark.
Belt: Vintage M&S.
T-shirt: River Island.
Jeans: Republic (before it closed down) then customised.
Socks: Topshop.
Boots: Topshop.


If you like my blog please follow me on:
I always like to hear from my readers.
<3


Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Super cool pics :)
    Love it so much <3
    Nice outfit

    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/02/skull-glasses.html

    ReplyDelete