Saturday, 22 February 2014

Sticks and stones.

'Can break my bones, but words will never hurt me'...

Absolutely Love that saying, my Mother has always brought me up to be care free of what others think of me. Maybe that's why today I have the confidence and care free attitude to wear what the hell I want? 
Girls who read my blog are always asking me how I dare to wear what I do, simple.. I just don't give a f*ck! Life is too short, if I was to get a message through to my readers it would be this:
'Don't let anybody stop you being yourself and having your own unique style, life is too short'.









(For some reason the waistband on this skirt made me look like a have a crazy body shape, I don't know why, think it's how I'm stood haha alien belly eek, can I just clear up I don't have an alien belly please?)
Soo, pale and interesting I am freakishly pale, natural English Rose as my Nan would say to me. Sometimes it's a good thing sometimes it's a bad thing, but again I've learnt to live with the fact that I am naturally pale.
Anyway back to the amazing clothing I am wearing. The crop top is new and I recently received it from a local brand (Sheffield based) which I adore. It's really gothic and eye catching, just how I like my outfits to be. The style of the top means it matches absolutely anything and I love a versatile piece to add to my collection.

The skirt is amazing I know! Little cute bones all over, in a knitted fabric. Which is very unusual, I bought this piece when I went to the Clothes Show in Birmingham in December. Made by a woman I can only respect for her amazing style and how her mind works.

I love the fact that everything in this outfit I am wearing is black but with the clashes of colour, the outfit it much more interesting and eye catching.

Necklace: c/o Cheap Frills.
Lipstick: Illamasqua - Apocolips.
Top: c/o Dogbreath Apparel.
Skirt: White Noise the Brand (sister brand to Freak Of Nature.)
Shoes: Dolls Kill - Unif Hellbounds.

Creep it real, Trendofdays.
Find me on:
<3





Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. Love this look! Your lippy is amazing! Really love Illamasqua xx
    Julia in Disguise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, yeah they do great make-up! xx

      Delete
  2. You're my style hero! I adore this outfit! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thanks that's so nice of you! I adore you jewellery x

      Delete